Probably because they're worried what people will think of you and of them (your loved ones). Society's a fickle thing; be yourself but be normal! So in fact don't be yourself. :( Hugs, Jenn xx
Jealousy, shame, frightened the wind will change and you'll stay like that forever, afraid you're/will turn gay. I'm sure there are plenty more reasons - I guess it can't be easy to accept you being different from when they first met you...
2 opmerkingen:
Probably because they're worried what people will think of you and of them (your loved ones). Society's a fickle thing; be yourself but be normal! So in fact don't be yourself. :(
Hugs, Jenn xx
Jealousy, shame, frightened the wind will change and you'll stay like that forever, afraid you're/will turn gay. I'm sure there are plenty more reasons - I guess it can't be easy to accept you being different from when they first met you...
Een reactie posten