I used to hide my cloths behind a drawer and in my desk when I was young. At that time I didn't had much cloths. Later when I moved to my own house I 'purged' my collection. On the attic I found some space behind a 2 feet high hardboard wall where the roof is on the floor. Unfortunately, we had to move b/c the owner wanted to pull the house down. In our next home I couldn't find any hiding place. And I got sick of hiding things, so I stored everything in boxes and placed it in the attic.
The poor little panties were scared to death when the bad witch discovered them. The nazis have found there hiding place. Now I had to store them in a self storage space in the city.
The only thing I want to hide right now is myself. Oh I believe in yesterday.
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten