woensdag 2 juli 2008

Las Vegas

It is time to tell you about my outtings. The first night when I arrived in Las Vegas, I was tired but so curious. So I quickly dropped my luggage in the hotelroom at the MGM and found my way out to the
Strip (as male). If you have ever been in Vegas, you must have noticed the Mexicans with their Callgirl-cards which they give to all men. And when I say all men, I mean all men. Even if they are walking hand in hand with their wife and they are obviously there to celebrate their anniversary. Of course they offered me those cards too and it's hard to ignore them when they are so intrusive.

But as a girl, they don't bother you at all. hehehe Being on the other side is a great experience. Every man should do it once. I noticed that guys were checking me out. Just 1 second to see if I am pretty girl, but too short to see me as a cross dresser. I guess that is what guys do, checking out girls all the time. Some girls gave me a big smile when they recognized me as a CD. One guy asked me if I wanted to have a drink with him somewhere!!! But he was drunk, so that doesn’t count a victory. People in the casino don’t notice anything. They are too focused on the game.

On my third night out I went to a nightclub. Some nightclubs in Vegas let women in for free. I got into Blush for free. I wore my favorite black satin dress, a gray cotton cardigan and golden strappy shoes. Not asking for too much attention. But being in a nightclub on your own is boring. You don’t dance alone and you’re not going to start a conversation with anyone when you are unconfident as a CD. So I went to the restrooms. Left was the mens and right was the womens. I took the right one. I came in a narrow hallway with a long mirror on one side and the rest of the hall was completely covered with a mosaic of small gold shiny mirrors stones. The most beautiful restroom I have ever seen.

(to give you an impression:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bad_bab/2241412461/in/set-72157603727471130/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/98747789@N00/2178123520/ )

I stood there for 10 minutes and a feeling of narcism came over me. For the first time in my life I felt like a real princess. I was thinking: Paris Hilton must have looked in this mirror, being disappointed about her not-total-perfect appearance that night. [see YouTube video]
But I felt so unbelievable delighted and pretty.

The day before I left I went to David’s Bridal. What David’s Bridal? Yes David’s Bridal! I don’t know where I found the guts to do that, but it was fun. Oh yes it was.

Geen opmerkingen: