donderdag 25 december 2008

The Redlight District

 The shortest route from the market at Nieuwmarkt to the Damrak is through the Redlight District. Now I don't enjoy the Redlight District like an average man. I feel sorry for the girls who work there. If you imagine that some girls work as slaves and their bosses are notorious criminals, then visiting them is very wrong IMHO.
I walkdc through an small alley which was not wider than 4 feet. "There are no 'windows' here", was my first thought when I entered the alley. But there were! A young blond East European girl placed here eye on me. She only wore a black panty and a bra. The red lights shined on her skinny body. She looked confused. What the hell was she thinking? I know for sure she saw a transgirl. I was not a potential customer for her. I looked away. I looked back, she was still staring at me. But with a different look. A look full of jealousy. She saw a wealthy girl in a silk designers skirt, out for shopping, enjoying girlhood.
Well girl, I envy you too. At least you don't have genderdysphoria. You don't have to hide. Your job is quite simple. And you are stunning pretty.

Geen opmerkingen: