I am happy I quitted my job 5 months ago and started my own company. The best decision in ages. I finally found my dignity back. Freedom at last. I was sick of the bullying, the humiliation, the endless criticism and the gossips. I gave 4 hard years for innovation, but they rather stick to their old way of working. In the last months of being there, I was dead and completely lived out.
But now am I back working on my career. I work with talented people, I get paid much more and I have more days off.
But now am I back working on my career. I work with talented people, I get paid much more and I have more days off.

1 opmerking:
Hi Calista,
Lovely to see you posting again here. I'm so glad that things have been going well with your job. You are a talented person and I'm happy that you have more freedom than you had before. Good luck honey :o)
Een reactie posten