I have the intention to write in this blog every day if possible. It helps my English writing and bringing my thoughts into words.
I did some shopping today. The some shops give major discounts at this moment. 50% to 75%. But they are sometimes misleading you. In the Ralph Lauren store in the outlet mall in Las Vegas I saw a stunning pretty top in the sales rack. They gave 90% discount, but the pricetag said $600. That is still above my budget.
So when a blouse is €45 and the discount is 70% it is still €13,50. That is still a lot of money for a piece of clothing that you wear occasionally. I buy it only if I really like it. What I bought today is a hell blue panty, a black bikini top and panty, 3 socks and a navy blue pantyhose. All 2 euros a piece and bought at HEMA and H&M
I did some shopping today. The some shops give major discounts at this moment. 50% to 75%. But they are sometimes misleading you. In the Ralph Lauren store in the outlet mall in Las Vegas I saw a stunning pretty top in the sales rack. They gave 90% discount, but the pricetag said $600. That is still above my budget.
So when a blouse is €45 and the discount is 70% it is still €13,50. That is still a lot of money for a piece of clothing that you wear occasionally. I buy it only if I really like it. What I bought today is a hell blue panty, a black bikini top and panty, 3 socks and a navy blue pantyhose. All 2 euros a piece and bought at HEMA and H&M

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten