woensdag 15 oktober 2008

Autumn

Leaves are falling, it's getting darker in the evening and it's as dark as the night when I leave my house in the morning. But the autumn also has a lot of advantages. I like to sleep under a thick blanket, I love to drink hot chocolat, I love burning fireplaces. And then the apparel that comes with this season. Boots, gloves, hats, thick pantyhoses with short tartan skirts.
When I looked in my closet, I discovered that I have non of the previous called items. So that means it's time for shopping!

4 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
Calista zei

Online translation tools are crap.

Anoniem zei

Oh dear - I will stop using them altogether - sorry.

Anoniem zei

Such a lovely picture of Autumn - it sounds so warm and cosy. Get shopping quickly girl, before its winter! I think those clothes will suit you really well

Sophie
x