Normally I don't talk about this subject with friends. But on the internet, no subject is too taboo. I suffer from mild incontinence, which means I am not able to relex my bladder muscles completely. So after a visit to the restroom I start dripping when I sit down or bend over. It leaves a very uncomfortable feeling in my panties. I looked up on Wikipedia what the cause of this might be. I was really afraid of having some form of cancer. But is seems to be post micturition dribbling the most common form of incontinence. My doctor assured me I am not too young for having this. There is nothing to do about it. Just sit down and take time to pee.
woensdag 29 oktober 2008
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)

1 opmerking:
Even though its the internet - I still think it is brave of you to share this Calista. I am glad for you that it is nothing too serious medically speaking, even if it is frustrating for you.
Are the incontinence pads or panties designed for women of any use?
Een reactie posten