Hey friends, it's me again. I just wanted to let you know I have posted a new video. Let me know what you think. I am open to positive critics, because it helps me to become more female.
Putting on make-up
3 opmerkingen:
Anoniem
zei
Hello honey,
I would love to watch it but I am not sure where to find it. You don't seem to have provided a shortcut and I'm not sure if you have a YouTube account? Sorry if I'm being stupid :o)
Well clearly you have put that right now! What can I say that is helpful?
Well first of all there are many postive things. You have a very beautiful and feminine smile that looks very natural. You also have very womanly hand gestures, so look quite natural putting on your make up.
If there was one thing I think could look "more natural" it would be to have your hair off your face a little more (Maybe a hair grip?). I think you can carry it honey as you have such lovely eyes. I just think that for "every day" outings this would look better?
I hope that is of use - you look so sweet in this video :o) xxx
3 opmerkingen:
Hello honey,
I would love to watch it but I am not sure where to find it. You don't seem to have provided a shortcut and I'm not sure if you have a YouTube account? Sorry if I'm being stupid :o)
Sophie x
No I am stupid. I forgot to add the video.
Well clearly you have put that right now! What can I say that is helpful?
Well first of all there are many postive things. You have a very beautiful and feminine smile that looks very natural. You also have very womanly hand gestures, so look quite natural putting on your make up.
If there was one thing I think could look "more natural" it would be to have your hair off your face a little more (Maybe a hair grip?). I think you can carry it honey as you have such lovely eyes. I just think that for "every day" outings this would look better?
I hope that is of use - you look so sweet in this video :o) xxx
Een reactie posten